HR GENIUS BLOG
SHARING NEWS, IDEAS, THOUGHTS AND ADVICE AROUND THE WORLD OF HR!
Customer experience is not some mythical beast, and we believe it should be the norm, as well as customer centricty shouldn’t be precieved as something to strive for, but a “default” policy in the customer service industry.
- Define your vision of customer experience, plan the customer journey out and stick to it
- In a non-invasive way ask your customers what bits of the current process do they enjoy the most, which parts of the customer journey are the most tedious, and why!
- Conduct a survey among contact centre agents, as the front line guys they do know what works and what doesn’t, ask them for tips and opinions
- Identify the most relevant communication channels, and devote most manpower to them but don’t neglect the less common ones.
- Keep the customers in the loop, review and update your FAQ section (Frequently Asked Section), if possible include a self-help section on your website, also a simple news feed comes a long way in case of service downtime, maintenance or moving away from one platform to the other
- Your customers want to be heard, engage them through social media, blogs or message boards.
- Ensure that replies are relevant and consistent across all communication channels, alignment and unification are your main goals.
Share your tips in the comments bellow!