HR GENIUS BLOG
DZIELENIE WIADOMOŚCI, idei, myśli i PORADY NA ŚWIECIE HR!
When it comes to contact centres, operational issues can be quickly and effectively identified and resolved by call monitoring software. Not, only that but it will also increase agent productivity and vastly improve your customer service capabilities thanks to the insight it provides.
The primary use.
- Assessing contact centre agent performance?
- Identifying process breakdowns, mainly in customer interaction lifecycle?
- Measuring the quality of service the customers are receiving?
- Identifying hotspots in regards to operational performance and customer interaction?
Implementation and integration.
- Near seamless integration with telephony and/or VOIP switch? – e.g. Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, BroadSoft, MetaSwitch, etc.?
- Will I need a special voice logger or any commercial “of the shelf” one will suffice?
- Is it possible to pull external data from the CRM system through an API?
- Can I customize questionnaires with questions that are relevant to my contact centre? – crucial for agent evaluation
- Can modify the user interface and layout so that it fits my brand? – personal touch matters, raising brand awareness among your contact centre employees is crucial
- Is the software open source?
- Multiple filtering options; can I filter reports by date, groups, agents and managers?
- Is the software capable of generating easily customizable performance reports?
- Will I be able to easily export and send reports to supervisors, managers and contact centre agents to showcase issues and good examples?
- Is performing form-level summaries a feature as well?
- Are calibration tables included?
Learning, using and mastering.
- Will my employees need hours of training to use the software?
- Can my staff learn to use the software effectively in a matter of minutes?
- Is it an easy to master the application?
- How quickly can new supervisors accustom themselves with software features?
The installation process.
- How long will the installation process take?
- What is the “cooldown” period after which we can effectively start using the software?
- Do we require on-site support during the installation?
- Can we conduct the install process in-house?
These are merely some of the criteria you should consider, if you have something to add, please leave a comment bellow!