HR GENIUS BLOG
Teilen von Nachrichten, Ideen, Gedanken und Rat rund um die Welt des HR!
Never sugar-coat, be transparent, and above all else if something has gone wrong acknowledge and reassure.
Social customer service is on the rise, and some companies are finding it difficult to deal with problems through a channel that requires immediate action from them. So what are “The Essentials” of social customer service?
OpsTalent has this checklist for You:
- Be fast; ensure that each complaint through social media is taken care of in a timely fashion, real time is expected so don’t be afraid to escalate if the situation calls for it, think fast!
- Be transparent, if something has gone wrong admit, comfort and reassure the customer base that the situation will be resolved shortly, if not compensate, keep the customers informed re progress
- Be positive, even if a particular problem effects a small portion of the customer base, inform them that despite that fact you are doing everything to make it right and apologize for the inconvenience
- Keep the complaint visible and report regarding progress, never take the problem out of the visible communication channel, other customers that were following the development of the situation will get suspicious, also look out for some positive viral potential.
- Follow-up, re-engage the customer, and hopefully they will re-tweet to say that despite the issue with the product or service they initially encountered, the customer experience they were provided turned out to be an amazing journey for them and only reassured their trust in your brand